Welcome to VacTrAK –
the Alaska Immunization Information System (IIS)
In Anchorage – (907) 269-0312
All health care providers are required to report administered immunizations to VacTrAK, the State of Alaska Immunization Information System, within 14 days of administration. The new reporting requirement is applicable for any vaccine administered, including state supplied and privately purchased vaccine.
7 AAC 27.650, Effective 12/29/2013
- Alaska Immunization Program
- Vaccinate Alaska Coalition
- I Did It By TWO! Immunization Campaign
- National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases
- CDC Childhood, Adolescent and Catch-up Immunization Schedules
- National Network for Immunization Information
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Institute for Vaccine Safety
- American Academy of Pediatrics
There are no notices at this time.